There is only one Happiness in Life… Love and be Loved – 2



There is nothing holier, in this life of ours, than the first consciousness of love – the first fluttering of its silken wings.
~ Anonymous.

Love and you shall be loved.
All love is mathematically just,
as much as the two sides of an algebraic equation.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Love is like a rose. It looks beautiful on the outside…but there is always pain hidden somewhere.
~ Anatole France.

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
~ Mahatma Gandhi.

If you love someone, tell them. For hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
~ Stephanie Roogle.

Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.
Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.
~ Erich Fromm.

A man is a little thing while he works by and for himself; but when he gives voice to the rules of love and justice, he is godlike.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
~ Oliver Wendell Holmes.

She is the one I can’t live without,
She is the one I always dream about..
She is my lover, my darling, my best friend,
With whom my whole life I am gonna beautifully spend…
~ Pearl Aman.

Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
~ Ursula Le Guin

Freely we serve
Because we freely love, as in our will
To love or not; in this we stand or fall.
~ John Milton

Image Source – therockatbc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment