Black Butterfly Has Moved!



  This blog has officially migrated! Somehow all of Blogger's new bells and whistles (which make writing and posting way easier for this analog girl) missed Black Butterfly. So I've switched over to http://blackbutterflyarts.blogspot.com/ , and I hope you will continue to follow there. All the earlier posts are there, and be on the lookout for some new stuff about artistic adventures in Oakland!
    You may have noticed that this blog has been on a bit of a hiatus as of late. Aside from cranking out a bunch of new work over the past year (I'll be posting some recent projects on the new blog soon) I've also been a bi-weekly arts and culture contributor forHer Blueprint: Art & Ideas for Women Everywhere  since January. Check out some of my features as well as great stuff from a host of other women writing about a wide array of topics.
    You can also "Like" my art page on Facebook and check me out on Tumblr, where I celebrate my endless obsession with color.
    Summer is here, I hope everyone is savoring the sun, the great outdoors, and most importantly, taking some time to enjoy what the arts have to offer in your community. I'll see you over here!

Wishing you endless inspiration,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment